[Paraview] Simple animation query

Rupert Gladstone rupertgladstone1972 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 08:55:16 EDT 2018

Well, I am new to these animation techniques so was rather put off by the
error messages so perhaps didn't persevere as much as I should have!  You
are right, the orbit does appear to play ... so hold off any further help
for now - I will go through the documentation and my data in detail and
verify whether it is working as expected.  I'll post again if I still have
troubles.  If I don't post again in the next few days then please assume
that all is fine.  Thanks for the nudge to press on!