[Paraview] Using ninja to build/install ParaView

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Apr 4 09:25:13 EDT 2018

I agree with Mathieu, you don't need a fork of Ninja to build/install
paraview.

Chris you might be interested in the paraview superbuild project -
https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview-superbuild

We use that to 1) make our redistributable binaries and 2) to deploy
paraview on clusters and supercomputers. Two salient features in it are
that 1) it can either build and package or or simply use system versions of
paraview's dependencies, and 2) that it fixes up the library paths when
needed.

hth

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.