[Paraview] Connecting points

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Mon Sep 18 10:57:01 EDT 2017

Hi,

Please keep the discussions on the mailing list so that everyone that wants
to see what was discussed can.

https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Data_formats#CSV_.28Comma_Separated_Variable.29_files
has information on reading in a csv file into ParaView. From this though
you will still need to convert this information into points and then add
cells as needed. The ParaView User's Guide is available at
https://www.paraview.org/paraview-guide/ and should be able to give you
more guidance on what you want to do.

Cheers,
Andy