[Paraview] Catalyst distributed graph example

Dorier, Matthieu mdorier at anl.gov
Wed Sep 13 11:38:48 EDT 2017

Hi,

I would like to use Catalyst to visualize a distributed directed graph. Each node of the graph is characterized by an id (not necessarily contiguous, as some nodes are added and removed during the execution) and a list of connections (ids of "friends").

The nodes can be assigned coordinates in a 2D or a 3D space.

Do you have an example of adaptor for that?

Also if I want to use coordinates in higher dimensions, would I need to project to a 3D subspace or is there a way for ParaView to figure out a layout to display the graph?

Thanks,

Matthieu