[Paraview] OSPRay Surface Opacity

Stefano Capra steve.capra at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 02:57:36 EDT 2017

Good morning,
I am running ParaView 5.4.1-Qt5-OpenGL2-Windows-64bit and I was wondering if there is a way to activate the opacity rendering while using OSPRay ambient occlusion

In the OSPRay website I have found this:
"New SciVis renderer parameter aoTransparencyEnabled, controlling whether object transparency is respected when computing ambient occlusion (disabled by default, as it is considerable slower)"

However I am not sure how to change that parameter in ParaView

Thanks
SC