[Paraview] vtkCutter

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Mon Oct 30 11:02:21 EDT 2017

Hmm, vtkContourTriangulator may not copy point data to its output. You can
use Resample With Dataset to get the point data back in the output of
vtkContourTriangulator. Select the input to the triangulator as well as the
triangulator itself and add a Resample With Dataset Set filter. Set the
Input of this filter to the input of the triangulator filter, and set the
Source to the triangulator filter itself.

--
Cory Quammen
Staff R&D Engineer