[Paraview] Default colorbar style

Riccardo Rossi rrossi at red-fluid.com
Thu Oct 26 14:49:20 EDT 2017

Hi All.

I'm using Paraview 4.3.1 64bit on Linux (the system can't digest the 5.4
release for now) and I'm struggling to get the same colorbar style for any
variable on any render view and layout, i.e. once for all.

As I understand, using "Save current colormap settings as default" in the
"Color Map Editor" Panel and "Save current settings value as default" in the
"Edit Color Legend Parameter" panel should do the trick but changing the
variable resets the font size of both title and text/annotations.

Also, rescaling the colorbar changes the font size to make them fit below a
certain length or width of the bar which is also very annoying.

I was thus wondering if I'm doing anything/expecting something wrong or if
there is anybody experiencing the same issue.

Thanks,

---