[Paraview] Specifying filters from plugins in ParaViewWeb Visualizer proxy file

Scott Wittenburg scott.wittenburg at kitware.com
Thu Oct 26 11:53:27 EDT 2017

I see, I read your first email a bit too quickly.  So you do see the filter
appear in the web ui, but it just doesn't have any effect you can see.  A
few more questions then: 1) Is there any log output you can share? 2) what
version of paraview are you running?  3) what filter or dataset type are
you giving as input to the flying edges filter?

Scott