[Paraview] OSPRay, scaled spheres

Heiland, Randy heiland at iu.edu
Thu Oct 26 06:16:14 EDT 2017

Recapping, hopefully the relevant bits:

Pipeline: PgmableSource -> Glyph (only show Glyph)

Glyph Properties:
 Source: 2D Glyph
 Type: Vertex
 Active Attrs: Scalars: cell_radius
 Scaling:  Mode: scalar
               Factor: 1

OSPRay Use Scale Array - yes
               Scale Array: cell_radius
Enable OSPRay - yes

Let’s say my cell_radius has a range [5,10]

I cannot figure out how to scale up my cells to be large enough. I’ve dabbled with the OSPRay Scale Function editor, with no success.

The Scaling Factor above seems to have no effect. Is there a global scaling factor I’m missing?

(irrelevant bit, I think… I’m Masking: Every Nth Point)

I’ll experiment with my simple 2 cell example later…