[Paraview] Paraview v5.4.1 using EGL on ppc64le RHEL7.2

Bruce D'Amora damora at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 24 07:11:16 EDT 2017

using 384.61 driver. Does pvserver use software rendering for surface,
wireframe, outline, points? Rendering in those modes works, but when I
switch to volume rendering it crashes. I wonder if I'm just switching to
H/W rendering when I switch to volume mode and it is crashing.

Bruce D'Amora
Senior Technical Staff Member
Manager, Cognitive and Cloud Solutions
Data Centric Solutions