[Paraview] Calculating time-averaged shear stress

Shuhao Wu shuhao at shuhaowu.com
Mon Oct 23 16:46:24 EDT 2017

I believe you're looking for the TemporalStatistics filter. Specifically
what you want maybe something along the lines of:

   temporal_statistics = TemporalStatistics(Input=vtk_data)
   temporal_statistics.ComputeAverage = 1
   temporal_statistics.ComputeMinimum = 0
   temporal_statistics.ComputeMaximum = 0
   temporal_statistics.ComputeStandardDeviation = 0

This should make the computation slightly faster as you don't need to
compute and store the stddev, min, and max.

Shuhao