[Paraview] Setting glyph "Scalars" property in a C++ pipeline

A . super_achie at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 23 05:19:09 EDT 2017

Dear community,

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to set the "Scalars" property of a glyph object with the C++ API.

In Python it's as easy as: glyph.Scalars=['POINTS', 'ScaleByThis']

In C++ I would assume something like: vtkSMPropertyHelper(glyph, "Scalars", true).Set("['POINTS', 'Diameters']");

But this unfortunately doesn't work. I cannot seem to find any examples or documentation on this. If someone has an example or the relevant documentation for setting this property, could you please share it with me?

It would be great if you could let me know how I can find out how to set a certain property of a source or filter, so that I don't need to ask such questions in the future 😊

Best,

Jimmy