[Paraview] Equally spaced points on a slice (for the streamlines)

Andrew antech777 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 02:41:21 EDT 2017

Hello.
I need to distribute points on a slice equally to start streamlines from
these points. The problem is that the Mask Points filter seems to not to
have such option. I tried all combinations of randomizing in this filter
but the problem persist. My mesh is unstructured tetra with inflation
layers on wall so there are lots of cells (points) at the wall and almost
all streamlines start in near-wall region while I need their starting
points to be equally distributed along the slice. Is there a way to do it
in ParaView?
Thanks for attention...