[Paraview] D3 filter crash

Quentin d'Avout quentin at arrivo-loop.com
Wed Oct 18 13:50:02 EDT 2017

Hello all,

I’m able to start a pvserver over multiple cores, connect to it in paraview
GUI, open a foam file and load the results.

I then apply a D3 filter before doing anything else, at which point
paraview seems to get cranking (window darkens) and pvserver processes show
some activity, but nothing else happens.

I let it “run” for a day now, and it is still seemingly applying that
filter.

Unfortunately no errors in either terminals (the pvserver and the paraview
ones) nor in the paraview GUI output window.

Anybody ever experienced that?

Thank you

Quentin