[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] pvserver MPI issue

Quentin d'Avout quentin at arrivo-loop.com
Sat Oct 14 14:49:59 EDT 2017

Actually, it turns out that you have to specifically tell pvserver to use
different ports for every process:

mpirun -np 32 pvserver --server-port=%PV_SERVER_PORT%

But I’m now having issues connecting to all of these processes from the
paraView GUI/connect window. Can’t seem to be able to specify more than one
port at once…

Anybody knows the trick?

Thanks again