[Paraview] Thanks and of-course a question.

Brenda Ellen Make brendieellen at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 13 16:55:36 EDT 2017

Hi All,

Firstly, thanks for having me on the forum.

~

I am working on an optical experiment, which is a rudimentary tomography
scanner, which samples the interference of light.

My data set currently consists of 2880 z-axis slices, each of 1600x1200
pixels * 8-bit greyscale (Final result).

Presently, I am using pre-processing these images in ImageJ(Fiji) and
saving out a .tif, which then Paraview can understand.

My dataset is 5,529,600,000 units x 8-bit unsigned numbers, which I
cannot get a Volumetric visualization on:
  Windows 10 64-bit system
  nVidia card
  24GB of memory
  Single i7 Quadcore

Are there any tips that anyone has that might help me, or have I reached
a limit of Paraview?

Thanks,
BEM