[Paraview] Saving as csv data

Li, Teng tengli2 at illinois.edu
Tue Oct 10 16:11:20 EDT 2017

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for your detailed explanation! I think I have to learn Paraview python carefully. And could you give me some resources to learn the paraview python function details, such as GetComponent(a,b) and other numerical operations?

Best,
Teng

Teng Li

Master Candidate in Structures

205 North Mathews Ave, Urbana, IL. 61801

Phone:(217)8196210, Email: tengli2 at illinois.edu