[Paraview] "Reload Files" Hotkey Acting on Individual Items --- Expected?

Joachim Pouderoux joachim.pouderoux at kitware.com
Tue Oct 3 14:25:52 EDT 2017

Hi Joel,

You are right, the Reload feature only applies to the active source
(reader).
As in Python paraview.simple provides a function to reload the files of a
source proxy, you could add the following Python Macro to reload all reader
sources at once:

from paraview.simple import *
for k,v in GetSources().items():

  ReloadFiles(v)

Best regards,

*Joachim Pouderoux*, PhD

*Technical Expert - Scientific Computing Team*
*Kitware SAS <http://www.kitware.fr>*