[Paraview] Input multiple arrays for processing in ProgrammableFilter

Messner, Mark Christian messner at anl.gov
Tue Nov 21 15:34:12 EST 2017

Following the example in the wiki (https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Plugin_HowTo#Drop_down_list_with_values_from_input_arrays) I can add a dropdown to my xml plugin to grab an array to process with a programmable filter.  But I want to process two arrays.  How can I do this?  It's obviously related to the "idx" parameter of SetInputArrayToProcess in vtkAlgorithm but I can't figure out how to make the paraview GUI cooperate.

Thanks,

Mark