[Paraview] [Catalyst] Extracting and saving data from a spreadsheet

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed May 31 14:15:21 EDT 2017

I'd suggest not using `Fetch` in co-processing. On rank 0, you can
simply do this:

my_calc = IntegrateVariables(Input=calculator1)
Update(my_calc)
data = my_calc.GetClientSideObject().GetOutputDataObject(0)

The above works because `IntegrateVariables` produces output on rank 0
and in co-processing mode, we don't run in client-server, as a result
you have access to VTK algorithms locally.

Utkarsh