[Paraview] Error when reading multiple spatially decomposed Exodus files

Steytler, Louis Louw steytle1 at illinois.edu
Thu May 25 16:40:02 EDT 2017

Hi Cory,

I tried running the ParaView 5.4 client on a login node on the cluster using X11 window forwarding and got this error message:

ERROR: In /home/buildslave/dashboards/buildbot/paraview-pvbinsdash-linux-shared-release_superbuild/source-paraview/VTK/Common/DataModel/vtkDataObjectTree.cxx, line 377
vtkMultiBlockDataSet (0xd377dd0): Structure does not match. You must use CopyStructure before calling this method.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Louis Steytler
Department of Mechanical Science and Engineering
1206 West Green Street
Urbana, Il 61801
steytle1 at illinois.edu