[Paraview] Fwd: Updating Properties Panel

Dean, Kevin kevin.dean at decisionsciencescorp.com
Tue May 23 13:48:16 EDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dean, Kevin <kevin.dean at decisionsciencescorp.com>
Date: Mon, May 22, 2017 at 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: Updating Properties Panel
To: Utkarsh Ayachit <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com>

So I have one more question. I have added a dropdown box in order to switch
between objects in my MB DataSet. Is it the same kind of Idea where I need
to Update the metadata in order for the values of the block information to
change in the panel again? Here are pictures of how it is currently. (Also,
when I print out the "current" values to the command line, they are correct
(they just aren't correct in the properties panel).

Thanks,

Kevin

P.S. - you can see that Current Object Differs, but the other information
remains the same)