[Paraview] Option to automatically choose a contrasting axis color?

Hahn, Steven E. hahnse at ornl.gov
Fri May 19 11:31:16 EDT 2017

Hi Utkarsh,

Thank you for mentioning the color palettes, which does most of what I was trying to accomplish.

Steven

From: Utkarsh Ayachit <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com>
Date: Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 8:23 AM
To: "Hahn, Steven E." <hahnse at ornl.gov>
Cc: "paraview at paraview.org" <paraview at paraview.org>
Subject: Re: [Paraview] Option to automatically choose a contrasting axis color?

Steven,

How does this interact with color palettes? Currently, we are indeed missing a feature where annotation color for orientation axes, is not not linked to annotation color by default. But once it is, wouldn't it be easier to just change the palette?

Utkarsh