[Paraview] Paraview-python in my server

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed May 17 08:36:21 EDT 2017

José,

You'd need ParaView binaries with OSMesa support if your linux server
doesn't have an X server. While typically, we suggest you build ParaView
from source, for ParaView 5.3, we have uploaded OSMesa capable binaries.

You can download that from here:
http://www.paraview.org/files/v5.3/ParaView-5.3.0-OpenGL2-OSMesa-MPI-Linux-64bit.tar.gz

Utkarsh