[Paraview] [Non-DoD Source] Re: ResetCamera throwing bad_alloc

Hennessey, Joseph G CTR USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) joseph.g.hennessey2.ctr at mail.mil
Thu May 11 18:17:29 EDT 2017

Utkarsh,

It does not crash when it is commented out.

It is trying to read an ExodusII file

# create a new 'ExodusIIReader
test_data = ExodusIIReader(FileName=path)

# show data in view
test_Display = Show(test_data, renderView1)

but does not crash until ResetCamera is called.

So, I guess the problem is with the ExodusIIReader,
and just doesn't manifest until the ResetCamera,
triggers an update to the pipeline. I know the data
is okay as I can read it with another version of ParaView
5.3.0 on the same system.

Thanks,

Joe

Joseph G. Hennessey Ph.D., SAIC