[Paraview] Visualization ternary saturation

Shawn Waldon shawn.waldon at kitware.com
Mon May 8 14:11:11 EDT 2017

Ken beat me to answering this one... I'll just add that if the data is
floating point in the range [0, 1], you don't need to convert it to uint8
or multiply by 255.  Just creating a floating point vector will give the
same result.  This is a more recent extension of the functionality: I know
it works in 5.3 and master but I'm not sure how many versions back support
it.

A = inputs[0].CellData['A']

B = inputs[0].CellData['B']

C = inputs[0].CellData['C']

colors = numpy.empty((len(A),3), dtype='float')

colors[:,0] = A

colors[:,1] = B

colors[:,2] = C

output.CellData.append(colors, 'colors')

HTH,
Shawn