[Paraview] Change a property of multiple data objects simultaneously?

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Thu May 4 10:53:54 EDT 2017

Hi,

Say I have opened 10 individual vtp files. Now I decide that I want to
change a property for all of them (for example, the Point Size, the
Opacity, etc.). Is there a way to do this without clicking on one, changing
the property, clicking on the next, changing the property, etc. etc.? If I
select multiple data objects and then change a property it seems to only
get applied to the last one in the selection.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

David