[Paraview] Applying a texture to a sphere

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu May 4 09:25:26 EDT 2017

Thank you. That did the trick. I was able to apple the image as a
texture to a sphere. So many options in the properties panel I was just
not seeing the specific option that I needed. Forgot about the search
panel. Duh.

That image got me pretty close to what I wanted, now to figure out how
to generate actual texture coordinates, or color a sphere via each cell.

Thanks for the help
--
Mike Jackson  [mike.jackson at bluequartz.net]