[Paraview] Problems with writing VTK in MPI

José Luis López López jlopezfisica at ciencias.unam.mx
Wed Mar 29 16:31:18 EDT 2017

Hi! Paraviewers,

We are having problems with the output VTK files when running a Lattice
Boltzmann simulation in parallel with MPI. I am not sure what could be the
problem. The thing is that when executing the program in the front end
there is no problem, however when sending sbatch with 64 processors the
files most of the time do not write correctly. I am attaching a file and
maybe you can guide me to solve the issue,

warmly,
Jose

The files have square part that should not be there,
​
 rho1_t.50.vtk
<https://drive.google.com/a/ciencias.unam.mx/file/d/0B6DdhYTQYp2URXdsRDJIREVfLVk/view?usp=drive_web>
​​