[Paraview] Difference in dataset for multiple variables

John Haase jhaase1 at nd.edu
Fri Mar 24 16:11:22 EDT 2017

Hello Paraviewers,

I want to make sure my multivariable cyclic simulation has reached "steady
state" so I am trying to match the corresponding timesteps and get the R^2
error. To take the difference between the two datasets, I was thinking of
following the method laid out here

http://paraview.markmail.org/search/?q=difference#query:difference+page:1+mid:lc6a4ss2j5hi37ps+state:results

and using the ProgrammableFilter to take the difference. That works great
for a single variable. However, is there a way to take the difference of
all the variables in the data set? Or do I just have to have a
ProgrammableFilter for each variable?

Thank you for the advice

Regards,

John