[Paraview] HELP

Dr. Sivakumar vsivakumar at cdac.in
Wed Mar 22 00:12:14 EDT 2017

Dear All,
I would like to know about Paraview 3D visuvalization option, whether present
version 5.3 of Paraview support  the displaying global bathymetry data (.img,
geotif) with projection information without customization? and how do I display
the geocoded ocean parameters like ocean salinity data  and ocean temperature
data (geocoded points and geocoded raster image) over bathymetry image. These
information can be seen in 3D view with overlaying geocoded/projected multiple
image.

Kindly let me know.

With Regards,
Sivakumar

[ C-DAC is on Social-Media too. Kindly follow us at:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CDACINDIA & Twitter: @cdacindia ]