[Paraview] ParaView 5 Crashes on macOS (Sierra)

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Tue Mar 21 14:09:02 EDT 2017

Zach,

Thanks for the information.

I mounted an SMB volume on my machine and did not get a crash when opening
a file in ParaView 5.3.0. That leaves NFS as causing some unhandled
condition in the code pointed out by your error report.

I'll file a bug report and investigate for 5.4.0.

https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/issues/17310

Thanks,
Cory

--