[Paraview] Program received signal SIGFPE, Arithmetic exception.

Ben Boeckel ben.boeckel at kitware.com
Mon Mar 20 15:16:58 EDT 2017

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 11:31:28 -0700, Burlen Loring wrote:
> I had to apply to clang-format manually. it's up there now. changes were
> minimal so I squashed them into the patch.

The fixes would have had to had been squashed in anyways; the robot
checks each commit individually.

> System has yet to acknowledge and re check. I assume it will
> eventually.

The new robot is silent on successful checks, so if it's silent, you're
(likely) good.

> Try as I may the clang-format script you guys are using doesn't work for
> me.  here are the errors:
> Fedora 24:
>
>     smic:~/work/ParaView$Utilities/Scripts/clang-format.bash --amend
>     YAML:4:24: error: invalid boolean
>     AlignAfterOpenBracket: DontAlign
>                             ^~~~~~~~~
>     Error reading /home/bloring/work/ParaView/.clang-format: Invalid
>     argument
>
> Maybe this is due to clang-format --version == 3.7? not sure but I won't
> have time to re-install clang on this system, so I also tried on a newer
> system.

Yeah, I think it requires 3.8. There is a new `Do: reformat` command
coming soon (this week ideally) to do the reformatting of your branch
for you since not everyone has a suitable clang-format just laying
around.

--Ben