[Paraview] Help on SPHVolumeInterpolator

Ellinger, Carola cellinger at lanl.gov
Wed Mar 15 13:47:48 EDT 2017

Hello,

I have astrophysical SPH (smoothed particle hydrodynamics) data that I want to interpolate for visualization in ParaView. I've found the SPHVolumeInterpolator filter to do that, but can this filter handle non-constant smoothing lengths of SPH particles for the interpolation? If so, how is this set? Due to the nature of the object I'm trying to visualize (a star), the smoothing lengths varies over a few orders of magnitude.

Thank you for any help,

Carola