[Paraview] ParaView Web - module twisted.internet error

Rodnei Couto rodneicouto at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 11:01:32 EDT 2017

Python modules are different from 5.2 to 5.3

For example, inside* lib/python2.7/site-packages, *the version 5.2 has the
modules *autobahn, zope and twisted*, and the version 5.3 does not.

I tried to copy the twisted and zope modules from version 5.2 to version
5.3, but a got others errors.

By now, I reverted to release 5.2 in production environment.

 Cheers,

--
Rodnei Couto |  (55 21) 98749-9885