[Paraview] Crash occurs after clicking "File" then "Open"

Roman Kowch rskowch at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 18:49:36 EST 2017

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I'm running ParaView on a Mac Pro
computer, with OS X 10.11.6. The computer does not have DBaR.

Another Mac Pro I've used, with OS X 10.11.6, does not reproduce the same
crash I'm seeing on this particular computer. Again, I could send a crash
report if that would help.