[Paraview] Issue following data when scaled

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Sat Mar 11 12:45:20 EST 2017

Try using the "Transform" filter instead. The transformation
properties on t he "Display" only affect the rendering, not the data.
The "Follow Data" functionality currently uses the data bounds, rather
than the transformed bounds -- which should be fixed; so please feel
free to report a bug on the issue tracker [1]. The Transform filter
transform the data itself, as a result, the current "Follow Data"
implementation should be able to follow it better.

[1] https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/issues