[Paraview] Cannot generate Python state when tracing is active ...

u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr
Thu Mar 9 16:51:23 EST 2017

Hi All,

I am getting following error when i try to export visualization pipeline
using co-processing plugin. I just wonder the source of the error because
i could not generate python script?

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 10, in <module>
  File
"/opt/progs/paraview-5.3.0rc2/lib/site-packages/paraview/cpexport.py",
line 97, in DumpCoProcessingScript
    export_rendering, simulation_input_map, screenshot_info,
cinema_tracks, array_selection)
  File
"/opt/progs/paraview-5.3.0rc2/lib/site-packages/paraview/cpstate.py",
line 351, in DumpPipeline
    state = smstate.get_state(filter=filter, raw=True)
  File
"/opt/progs/paraview-5.3.0rc2/lib/site-packages/paraview/smstate.py",
line 109, in get_state
    raise RuntimeError ("Cannot generate Python state when tracing is
active.")

Regards,

--ufuk