[Paraview] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Volume rendering with OSPRay Renderer not working with ParaView 5.3.0-RC3 (UNCLASSIFIED)

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Mar 8 17:21:45 EST 2017

Thanks Joe.

I'll take a look at the silo data tomorrow and see what I can find.

For the large ugrid data, if you can tell me the size and number/type of
arrays, that would help diagnose and/or allow me to make something to
replicate the behavior.

Another thing that will help isolate is if you can try with 5.1 and or 5.2
and tell me if the behavior changed. If so I should be able to pinpoint
what change broke it.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer