[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Regarding creating high quality small size animations

Felipe Bordeu felipebordeu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 02:08:04 EST 2017

Hi,

 I always have problems choosing the settings when doing videos (bitrate,
framerate, resolution...). Now I make my videos in full resolution/no
compression. And use my Google(YouTube) account to upload my video to my
private space. YouTube will automatically recompress the video. And because
the video belongs to me, I can download it. Et voilà. A video with a very
good quality/size balance.

Felipe