[Paraview] Query on EGL libs for Paraview 5.0.1

Chuck Atkins chuck.atkins at kitware.com
Tue Mar 7 16:44:14 EST 2017

Hi Bishwajit,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the K20c was a specific model of
Tesla that is restricted to compute functionality only and is not capable
of performing OpenGL functions via EGL.  As such, it won't be usable by
ParaView for rendering.  Almost all other Teslas, including the other K20
models (K20m and K20x), can be switched into either compute-only,
graphics-only, or both modes, but the K20c only has compute mode
available.  So even though you may get it building with the libraries in
the folder Andy is pointing to, I don't believe you'll actually get a
working EGL device.  If you do, then fantastic, but don't get your hopes up
:-/

- Chuck