[Paraview] ParaViewWeb in 5.2

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Mar 6 19:28:32 EST 2017

What you are seeing is expected.

The Web (JS+HTML) part of ParaView has been externalized inside its own
repo.
But based on what you've done, you've properly build ParaView and the
Python side of it that is required for the Web component to work.

ParaView super build for instance will download visualizer from (
https://github.com/Kitware/visualizer) and bundle it in our distribution.

So what you are missing is the "dist" directory from the repo above (which
correspond to the www directory) and the "server" directory that contains
the python script that should be run inside pvpython.

Let me know if you need more guidance.

Seb