[Paraview] How to save a high-resolution image that contains a selected region of the viewport?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Mar 6 11:12:05 EST 2017

Zhang,

Since you're most likely changing the aspect ratio quite dramatically,
I'd suggest the following:
1. explicitly setting the current view size to have an aspect ratio
comparable to the target, but keep the resolution smaller than what's
available on your display. You can use "Tools | Lock View Size To
Custom".
2. then, adjust the scene as appropriate to view the data optimally.
3. now try saving the screenshot of the resolution of interest.

Utkarsh