[Paraview] Is there any documentation that introduces new features of ParaView 5.3.0?

张驭洲 yzhzhang at ipe.ac.cn
Sat Mar 4 21:29:21 EST 2017

Hello,

ParaView 5.3.0 has been released for some time, I want to know if there is any documentation that introduces new features of it. I noticed that in ParaView 5.3.0, vtkm has replaced PISTON as an accelerator, but is it still just an accelerator for some filters? I am particularly concerned that if my data is generated by the code running on GPUs, can I write something like an adapter to visualize the data in situ in GPU memory ? My data is just point data and doesn't need any filter.

Thanks!

-Zhang