[Paraview] Finding volume enclosed by a contour.

Gallagher, Timothy P tim.gallagher at gatech.edu
Sat Mar 4 13:07:27 EST 2017

Hmmm, interesting. It must be a function of the type of data from the OpenFOAM reader and I am unfamiliar with that reader.

All of my datasets are structured and behave the way I mentioned earlier. I'm not sure how to get the volume from the dataset you have.

Somebody else will have to chime in on this one. Just out of curiosity, if you IntegrateVariables again, does it condense the data into a single set of values? (That's a totally random guess -- maybe the first IntegrateVariables is coming up with the cell-averaged values from an unstructured dataset, and the second would do the integral of all the cell-averages).

Sorry, I tried!

Tim