[Paraview] CSV to PVTU

Faiz Abidi fabidi89 at vt.edu
Thu Mar 2 15:38:25 EST 2017

Hi Moreland,

Thanks for your reply.

I thought same except maybe not use the GUI since my data is big and takes
forever to load up in Paraview.

Quick question/observation - using the GUI and 8 processes, and applying
the Tables to Points filter + D3 and then trying to save files doesn't
create 8 vtu files and 1 pvtu file as expected. Instead, what happens is
that I get only 1 pvtu file along with 1 vtu file instead. Clearly
something wrong. This was done using v5.2.0.

I tried the same thing using v4.0.1 (yes, old but it works!) and I got 8
vtu files and 1 pvtu file as expected.

Do you think this is a bug with 5.2.0? Or do I need to do something
different with 5.2.0? Any pointers appreciated!