[Paraview] Paraveiw.exe has stopped working

Mahmud Hasan ahasan94 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 08:15:32 EST 2017

Utkarsh,
     Thank you for your email and contact. I am trying to download two
versions (version 5.3.0-R2 which is available in the Paraview website as
well as version 5.1.2 from BlueCFD-Core), however none is opening. I am
sending screen shot of my computer configurations below. Please let me know
if you have any more question.

[image: Inline image 1]

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Regards--