[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: ... not yet supported for more than 2147483647 bytes.

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Thu Jun 29 13:31:22 EDT 2017

I notice you are running ParaView 4.3.1?  We had a bug in the earlier 4.*.* versions where we were passing massive amounts of information from all processes to all processes on the state of the status bar, bottom of the screen.  We stopped doing that.  I wonder if this could be an issue with huge numbers of points?

Try PV 5.4.0?  (Or possibly wait for 5.4.1, out Real Soon Now?)

Alan