[Paraview] How to create a vtkModule in Paraview

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Jun 22 14:44:06 EDT 2017

Just to make sure I am understanding the current state correctly, The
vtkAddon <https://github.com/lorensen/vtkAddon/blob/master/module.cmake> module
works fine, but your custom module doesn't. Is that correct? If so, may be
you want share a stripped down version of the module so we can spot what's
missing by building locally.

Utkarsh