[Paraview] Filter MaterialInterfaceFilter

José Luis López López jlopezfisica at ciencias.unam.mx
Tue Jun 13 11:46:33 EDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

I have a set of data:

DATASET STRUCTURED_POINTS

and I want to use the MaterialInterfaceFilter to measure the center of mass
of some isovolume inside my dataset.

According to the ParaView website the filter MaterialInterfaceFilter can
measure the center of mass. However. its input should be:

Input to the filter can be a hierarchical box data set containing image
data or a multi-block of rectilinear grids.

Do you have an idea what can I do? Or do you suggest another idea to
measure the center of mass. I attached an image of my dataset. It is 3D and
the isovolume of the droplet is the desired isovolume to measure.

Thanks a lot,
Jose